OGLED KRAŠKE JAME NA GOLTEH
10 FIS RULES
1. Respect for others (a skier must behave in such a way that he does not endanger or prejudice others).
2. Control of speed and skiing (a skier must adapt his speed and manner of skiing to his personal ability and to the prevailing conditions of terrain, snow and weather).
3. Choice of route (a skier coming from behind must choose his route in such a way that he does not endanger skiers ahead).
4. Overtaking (a skier may overtake another skier provided that he does not endanger other skiers).
5. A skier entering a ski run must look up and down the slopes that he can do so without endangering himself or others.
6. A skier should avoid stopping on the slope in narrow places or where visibility is restricted, if it is not strictly necessary.
7. A skier climbing or descending on foot must keep to the side of the slope.
8. A skier must respect all signs and markings on the slopes.
9. At accidents, every skier is duty bound to assist.
10. Every skier who is either witness or participant, must exchange names and addresses following an accident.